(Temporary Weekend Work)
Do you have a passion for interacting with customers and want to be part of the farming revolution?
If you are passionate about sustainability, nutrition, and great food, GoodLeaf Farms is looking for members to join our pioneering product demonstration team as we showcase nutritious, delicious, locally-grown, pesticide-free leafy greens.
GoodLeaf Farms is a vertical level farm that produces clean and nutritious leafy greens and herbs, 365 days a year. Our greens are delivered to stores and restaurants just hours after harvest, meaning you get the tastiest, most nutritious product possible. We believe in delivering safe, healthy food to Canadian families year-round. We have farms in Guelph, Ontario, Truro, Nova Scotia and are in the process of growing in other provinces.
When & Where:
· We are looking for Product Demonstrators for every Saturday and Sunday starting September 14th, 2019. Demos will be from 10:30am to 4pm on both days;
· Ideally, the Product Demonstrators would be available for both Saturday and Sunday on every assigned weekend;
· You must have access to a vehicle and are able to travel to the demo locations. Demos will take place at a number of grocery stores in Guelph, Toronto area, Hamilton, Markham, Kitchener, Scarborough and other areas as assigned.
What we offer:
· An hourly wage of $16 per hour
· We will also cover the fees of the Food Handling course (If you don’t previously have it)
· Please apply directly through Indeed or email a resume and statement of interest to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!