GoodLeaf Farms is searching for an experienced Quality Assurance leader to oversee the QA Department. The Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager will establish all QA processes and lead quality improvements company wide. This position will be based in Guelph, Ontario and will require travel to other farms in alignment with the growth of GoodLeaf Farms.
(Temporary Weekend Work)
Do you have a passion for interacting with customers and want to be part of the farming revolution?
If you are passionate about sustainability, nutrition, and great food, GoodLeaf Farms is looking for members to join our pioneering product demonstration team as we showcase nutritious, delicious, locally-grown, pesticide-free leafy greens.
GoodLeaf Farms is a vertical level farm that produces clean and nutritious leafy greens and herbs, 365 days a year. Our greens are delivered to stores and restaurants just hours after harvest, meaning you get the tastiest, most nutritious product possible. We believe in delivering safe, healthy food to Canadian families year-round. We have farms in Guelph, Ontario, Truro, Nova Scotia and are in the process of growing in other provinces.
When & Where:
· We are looking for Product Demonstrators for every Saturday and Sunday starting September 14th, 2019. Demos will be from 10:30am to 4pm on both days;
· Ideally, the Product Demonstrators would be available for both Saturday and Sunday on every assigned weekend;
· You must have access to a vehicle and are able to travel to the demo locations. Demos will take place at a number of grocery stores in Guelph, Toronto area, Hamilton, Markham, Kitchener, Scarborough and other areas as assigned.
What we offer:
· An hourly wage of $16 per hour
· We will also cover the fees of the Food Handling course (If you don’t previously have it)
· Please apply directly through Indeed or email a resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
GoodLeaf Farms in Guelph, Ontario is hiring!
Indoor Farm Staff Needed---Multiple Production Worker positions available
GoodLeaf Farms has a brand new indoor farm facility based in Guelph, Ontario. At GoodLeaf Farms we are focused on producing local and ultra-fresh greens, without pesticides using efficient vertical farming.
We are seeking Indoor Farm staff (Production Workers) to join our team. We are looking for the following:
Someone that is up for working on their feet in a fast-paced work environment with a variety of tasks;
Physically fit, detail-oriented, and a fast learner;
Reliable and highly efficient;
Someone with high emphasis and awareness on food and people safety;
Flexible to cover day shifts, afternoon-shifts and weekend shifts as needed;
We offer $16/hour in addition to a comprehensive benefit package for individual or families
Come join us! Please submit resumes through Indeed
Job Type: Full-time